Re: definition of Web Publication

On 07/24/2017 12:17 PM, Johnson, Rick wrote:
> understand the use cases for a W3C specification for any WP that does
> not present using OWP.

I can put together a publication about which no one cares, so it never
gets presented.  If we said MUST be rendered, then my publication isn't
conforming — until an OWP system visits it.

We might instead say MUST be presentable using OWP tech, but I’m OK with
the current language.

+1

~Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden
Visiting Research Programmer for Scholarly Communication and Publishing