From: Charles LaPierre
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 23:18
To: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken
Cc: W3C Publishing Working Group
Subject: Re: definition of Web Publication

My one question/point of clarification is with “manifest refers to an abstract means to contain information necessary to the proper management, rendering, and so on, of a publication.”
I am just worried about “rendering” is such a loaded word and for accessibility there may be need for alternative rendering which is what a reading system or UA may offer so I am just concerned with what exactly we were thinking here.

Thanks
EOM

Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
E-mail: charlesl@benetech.org
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre
Phone: 650-600-3301