From: Avneesh Singh
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 23:19
To: public-publ-wg@w3.org
Subject: [a11y] Doodle poll for better time for PWG Accessibility Task Force

Dear PWG Accessibility TF,

We discovered time conflicts for some more group members at the current time of 16 UTC on Thursday.
There is another conflict of monthly CG call next Thursday, but it is once a month conflict.

Anyways, It is better to try to find a more suitable time for our regular calls.
So, please promptly respond to the poll for the new time for Accessibility Task Force.
Poll is at:
http://doodle.com/poll/aq5xm6g5dedbrnnu

Thanks
Avneesh