Re: [pwg] Remixing content - in scope for WP

Well, manifested or not is kind of hard to say, since we haven't decided
what will be in a manifest! But it also seems independent of this. Why does
being in the manifest change any of the security or CORS concerns? I guess
I will have to delve further into to the github discussion to get all the
background.