Re: [pwg] Remixing content - in scope for WP

With the "not thought about it enough" caveat...

I generally view making a publication as "putting stuff together in one
place", so I'd think:

-- Manifest & all docs in reading order must live on same-origin (don't get
be started on "linear=no" type content)
-- "External resource" (similar to current EPUB allowances) may be from
different origin

I'm sure others (looking at you Hadrien) will likely strongly disagree...
but this is at least a proposal at one end of the spectrum.

Best,
   Garth