From: Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) [mailto:rse@rfc-editor.org]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2017 2:52 PM
To: public-publ-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Internationalization task force

On 7/7/17 5:17 PM, Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken wrote:
Hi All,

Ralph Swick is beginning an Internationalization Program Design Task Force. He sent an email to the AC Forum [1] this week. Since not all of us are in regular contact with our AC Reps, I thought I’d pass it along. There is information about joining the task force in Ralph’s email.

Tzviya

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-forum/2017JulSep/0001.html

Hi,

How does this relate to the existing i18n working group? (Hopefully that's not in the link; I can't read that as an IE.)

-Heather