Re: new frag id - RE: Comments on "Locators for Web Publications"

Hi Tim,

I agree with your thoughts and comments. We do not have consensus whether a
PWP will have its own media type. I certainly agree that the statement that
a PWP may never be online is insufficient to judge whether it should have a
media type.

Thanks for offering to make an issue for this. Much appreciated.

Regards,
Dave