Example collection

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 06:25:47 +0200
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hi everybody,

As part of one of the github discussion threads, Benjamin took the initiative to set up an example wiki:

https://github.com/w3c/wpub/wiki/ToC-Samples <https://github.com/w3c/wpub/wiki/ToC-Samples>

Actually, we would probably need more of these. In particular, we will have to 'justify' all the main entries that we argue should be in the manifest (under whatever name) when the time comes for public comments. Having such "real" examples (like the travel book reference on that wiki page) will become extremely handy. So… please, keep it coming! I do not mean ToC samples, but real examples for all the other aspects. Difference between ToC and default reading order, primary and secondary resources, necessity for list of resources, etc…

Thanks

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C