[pwg] remember those use cases?

From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 19:33:49 +0000
To: "public-publ-wg@w3.org" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hi Friends,

I went back to the DPUB IG’s Use Cases and Requirements document for a refresher today. I was reminded that Heather Flanagan (who travels too much to grace us with her presence ☹ on a regular basis) assembled a list of requirements [1] based on the use cases. So much of what we have been debating is spelled out in this list. I realize that we are now in the nitty gritty of defining what these requirements translate to in the real world, but I think it’s useful to reread the requirements to remind ourselves of the agreed-upon requirements from DPUB.

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/pwp-ucr/#req_list

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Lead
Wiley