RE: [admin] merging matt's version?

From: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 15:08:31 -0400
To: "'Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken'" <tsiegman@wiley.com>, "'Ivan Herman'" <ivan@w3.org>, "'W3C Publishing Working Group'" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "'Leonard Rosenthol'" <lrosenth@adobe.com>, "'Tim Cole'" <t-cole3@illinois.edu>, "'Luc Audrain'" <laudrain@hachette-livre.fr>, "'Laurent Le Meur'" <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>
+1

I would like to merge not because I believe in the infallibility of my
editing skills, but because this PR is more of a general refactoring than a
significant change to what was there before.

We'll continue to make improvements as we go, but I don't want to turn this
PR into a debate over specific issues we know not everyone agrees on yet.

Matt