[pwg] archiving task force

From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 16:07:23 +0000
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hi PWG,

In a review of some old notes, I discovered that I was supposed to contact the group about creating an archiving task force and finding an editor for the archiving section in the Web Publications (and/or Packaged Web Publications - to be determined by the group).

We need a volunteer to lead this group. We have several archivists in the group, so I'm sure this won't be a problem.

If you are interested in leading the task force, please contact me. If you are interested in joining the task force, please respond to this message or add your name to the task force wiki [1]. (Note that not everyone has write access to this wiki.)

Thank you,
Tzviya

[1] https://github.com/w3c/publ-wg/wiki/Archiving-Task-Force

Tzviya Siegman