Re: For your interest: Persistence Statements: Describing Digital Stickiness

Hi Ivan,

This is very interesting; an approach to limiting and describing the
"appropriate copy" problem in Library Science. I would think this is quite
relevant to the WG.

The WG charter explicitly states that "new metadata vocabularies" are out
of scope for development, so using existing ones to address the "unique
identification" requirement for Web Publications is useful.

Regards,
Dave