[Admin] Re: Proposal: Using HTML's nav element as manifest

Purely admin comment: This proposal is closely related to one of the open issues on github (sorry, it is difficult for me right now to find the exact reference). Could we, please, pretty please, have this discussion on one place, ie, either as part of that issue, or, if you prefer, as part of a new,albeit closely related issue? We will create a mess for ourselves...

Thanks,

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)