Re: WP "reading mode" (was Re: What do Web Publication User Agents Do? How Do We Test Them?)

>  I want to put forth the opposite position on this idea of a “WP Reading
Mode”.

Just to clarify: I don't actually care much about the idea of a "reading
mode". I brought it up as an example because it was already mentioned in
other discussions (yet I fail to find links to those, sorry). In the
context of the other thread, I wanted to stress the difficulties I see with
such a mode.

What I do care about is having a very good user experience on UAs without
any WP-specific features. If UAs do anything special for WPs, it can't be
at the expense of delivering high quality elsewhere.

Peter.