[pwg] GitHub labels, projects, and documentations

From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 16:04:33 +0000
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hello PWG,

Ivan has done some work to make our GitHub repos a little easier to manage and follow.

We have labels [1], issues [2], and projects [3]. We will create similar tags on the other repositories as well. This should help us keep track of discussions. Please also see GitHub's documentation about searching issues and pull requests [4]. If you would like add a label or project, please make a suggestion.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wpub/labels

[2] https://github.com/w3c/wpub/issues

[3] https://github.com/w3c/wpub/projects
[4] https://help.github.com/articles/searching-issues-and-pull-requests/