Re: extending Web app manifest?

> On 8 Aug 2017, at 15:20, Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com> wrote:
>
> I think that is a wonderful idea. However. it's important for us to agree on what we would like to propose to Web Platforms. Our group would have to right any extension to the Web App Spec.

Sure :-)

> While we do need to flesh out details of manifest before proposing a change or extension to that spec, I do agree that it's a good idea to look at what they've already done.

Given the time frame, I was thinking to not only look, but also proactively engage some discussion. Even before all the details are fully fleshed out, we could collectively have a sense about whether it's a no-go or a promising approach.

> For example, we have been having a lengthy discussion about titling the WP. That group addresses the issue at [1]
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/TR/appmanifest/#application's-name

In fact, looking up how they dealt with this titling issue is exactly what led me to ask this question :-)

Romain.