Re: [Admin] PWP vs. WP design (was Re: Identifying a book on the Web today)

Makoto,

that note is closed and was edited and created by the Digital Publishing Interest Group. The note is an input to this Working Group, but that does not mean that anything in there will necessarily be taken over by the Working group unchanged. We have not yet have any discussion on the PWP in general, and this type of definition in particular, in the Working Group.

You can record an issue in the repository where that note was maintained[1] to be sure that the issue remains recorded. In view of above, I guess that would be the best option. (Actually, I have added a “Note for the WG” label to that issue list for possible future reference.)

I hope this helps

Ivan

[1] https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp/issues

---