conformance and organization

From: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 09:44:55 -0400
To: "'W3C Publishing Working Group'" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
And a couple of additional notes on some shuffling and starter setup I've
done:

*       The "conformance" heading is already reserved for explaining
normative/informative sections and RFC 2119 keywords. I've moved that
section under the introduction along with the terminology.

*       Following a pattern I found in other W3C specs, I've renamed the
WP/user agent conformance section to "Conformance Classes".[1] There are a
few placeholder-type requirements there for now, but I expect these will
change as we get more of the document written.

As always, comments welcome.

[1] https://w3c.github.io/wpub/#conformance-classes

Matt