notes and assumptions

From: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 09:32:30 -0400
To: "'W3C Publishing Working Group'" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
FYI, I've made a change in approach to noting the instability of the first
draft. Instead of peppering the specification with similar notes that
assumptions are being made, the "status of this document" section now
highlights this fact.[1]

Like we did with the DPUB-ARIA specification, I'd also like to maintain a
list of key issues that we want feedback on in that section to help guide
reviewers of each draft. The list is empty at the moment, but let's try to
promote major issues to it as we go (e.g., embedded/standalone manifest).

[1] https://w3c.github.io/wpub/#sotd

Matt