From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 6:00 AM
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Reading list wiki page

I have created a wiki page for our current reading list:

https://github.com/w3c/publ-wg/wiki/Reading-List

These are various W3C documents that came up during recent discussions and having a reading list makes it more difficult to find them. This page would change over time as some issues become closed and others come to the fore; grab it an modify it at will! In particular, I would appreciate if somebody put in the reference to the very and absolutely the latest version of the web packaging document…

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead