RE: like to know more

From: Fred Andrews <fredandw@live.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:54:05 +0000
To: Richard Beaumont <richard.beaumont@cookielaw.org>, PUA CG <public-pua@w3.org>
Dear Richard,

Thank you for your interest.  This is a 'back of an envelope' proposal with little review.  It has been suggested to the tracking protection working group, but they have not yet engaged.  I will keep working away at the technical elements, and are really hoping a start up will pick it up and run with it and ignite this ecosystem.  I would note that Mega have announced plans to give users a choice to replace ads with those from their own network, and I presume other businesses will follow soon, and perhaps there is potential for a standard that helps user privacy.

cheers
Fred