Welcome

From: Fred Andrews <fredandw@live.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:00:31 +0000
To: "public-pua@w3c.org" <public-pua@w3c.org>
Welcome to the Private User Agent Community Group, and thank you for supporting the group.

If anyone else wishes to co-chair the group then please let me know.

I suggest using the provided Wiki for documenting ideas and developing proposals, and a start has been made.  Please accept that my own contributions are very much a work in progress as this stage and in no way concrete proposals.

Thank you again for your support and I look forward to working with you and your input.

cheers
Fred