Re: PROV-AQ blog post

Hi Stian,

This is pretty cool. I think the post would be great on both your page and
the semantic web activity page. It's nice to show how to do things. Maybe
what we can do is put the intro to prov-aq on the w3c blog and then point
out to your page for all the details? what do you think?

Paul

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Stian Soiland-Reyes <
soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:

> Here's the PROV-AQ blog post I've mentioned that I have drafted:
>
> http://practicalprovenance.wordpress.com/?p=27&shareadraft=5154697230961
>
> It is written like a tutorial, thus a bit long. This could be changed,
> of course.
>

> I would welcome any feedback (in this thread); specially on how/where
> it should be posted. :)
>

> --
> Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
> School of Computer Science
> The University of Manchester

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam