Re: PROV-ISSUE-643 (TomDN): Include additional constraint hadMember implies hadDictionaryMember with unknown key [PROV-DICTIONARY]

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> IF hadMember(d, e) and 'Dictionary' \in typeOf(d) THEN there exists a key k
> such that hadDictionaryMember(d, e, k)
>
> - "there exists a key" ... rather than an unknown key  (if fact it can be
> known!)
> - not write "k" but k : a key is a prov-dm literal.

+1

I guess we don't need to clarify that there could be multiple keys for
the same member - the above does not require there to be a single such
key (although it might wrongly hint at that..).

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science