Re: [PROV-AQ] ISSUE-428: should we recommend RDF for provenance; define other mimetypes for other serializations?

Seeing where there are XML and JSON serializations of RDF, where we have an
XML serialization of PROV, and where this is suggested but not required
(otherwise, why would we bother making an XML serialization?), I don't see
how this is an issue. In plain english, it should come down to:

If you can, try to use RDF and PROV-O. Please note that serializations of
PROV-O RDF are available in JSON.
If you can't or don't want to, use PROV-XML or another documented
serialization.

Jim

--
Jim McCusker