Re: congratulations to provenance working group

great news, huge effort indeed. Congrats to the chairs for pulling this off.

Also, timely news as we prepare for one more PROV tutorial at the EDBT conference on March 20th [1]

--Paolo

[1] http://edbticdt2013.disi.unige.it/index.php/tutorials#prov

On 08/03/2013 13:43, Luc Moreau wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'd like to be the first to congratulate the group for its huge efforts. The directors have approved the transition to Proposed
> Recommendation for prov-o, prov-dm, prov-n, prov-constraints. All our documents will be published on March 12th.
>
> it's now time to focus on our notes.
>
> Regards,

Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org
School of Computing Science, Newcastle University,  UK
http://www.cs.ncl.ac.uk/people/Paolo.Missier
PGP Public key: 0x45596549  - key servers: pool.sks-keyservers.net