Re: prov-wg Minutes of the Feb. 28, 2013 Telcon

Yeah, it's weird, I keep trying to fix it but it won't change....

I was going to let the wiki "rest" and then try again :-)

Paul

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Miles, Simon <simon.miles@kcl.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Hello Paul,
>
>  I think there's been an over-enthusiastic search and replace in the
> minutes, as there's many "publhash" and "hassues" etc.
>
>  thanks,
> Simon
>
>      Dr Simon Miles
> Senior Lecturer, Department of Informatics
> Kings College London, WC2R 2LS, UK
> +44 (0)20 7848 1166
>
>     Automatically Adapting Source Code to Document Provenance
> http://eprints.dcs.kcl.ac.uk/1397/

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam