Re: PROV-O's cross reference index

I'd like to follow up on Graham's follow-on request to include the cross reference positions from
 http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o#cross-reference-index in the "at a glance" listings at
  http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o#prov-o-at-a-glance

I reviewed the code that generates the document, and believe that it will be costly to include the annotations.
I also believe that the redundantly annotated hyperlinks may cause confusion to those reading the digital form of the document.

So, I propose to drop the request for this additional indexing annotation.
The new http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o#cross-reference-index should suffice for those reading the printed form of the document.

Thanks,
Tim