Re: question on constraint 47 (3) - wasAssociatedWith-ordering

Hi Luc,

I just figured that out as well. :-)

Thanks.

Two things
- maybe this should be made clear in the text? by some comments in the
rules.
- I also wonder if there should be a typing constraint in the head of the
rule to say that agent must be an agent or an entity for the cases to apply.

Thanks
Paul