Re: ISSUE-595: Prov-xml subtyping needs to be marked in the document

I have committed changes to the editors draft of the PROV-XML Note to reflect the changes to the schema.

changeset: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/46e10eeaa3ef

editors draft: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/46e10eeaa3ef/xml/prov-xml.html

--Stephan