Re: review of prov-xml

On 02/27/2013 08:44 AM, Stephan Zednik wrote:
> On Feb 27, 2013, at 1:18 AM, Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hi Stephan,
>>
>> On 27/02/13 07:56, Stephan Zednik wrote:
>>> The examples from the note should be identical to, or very very similar to, the xml examples in examples/eg-40-xml-examples-by-terms/xml.  All the xml examples in eg-40 currently validate using xmllint.  You can run make in this directory to run the validation tests.
>> I don't understand how they validate. For instance, example 23: line-management example has no prefix, but no default prefix defined.
>> I now realise prov:ref="a" suffers from the same problem. This occurs in several examples.
> I do not at this time know why a QName with only a local part and no defined default namespace currently validates.

OK, it would be good to check all those QNames, and add a prefix, in
this example, ex:, I think.

> Also, did anything with the glossary.js change?  My glossary references no longer appear to work.

Well, I realised that the latest respec.js broke most references in the
published prov-dm CR. I fixed prov-dm, but had to
change some of the "title" in glossary, since capitalization conventions
of respec.js changed.

Luc