Re: PROV-DC Note ready for internal (final?) review

Hi Luc,
thanks for the feedback, I'll create a new issue for handling the minor
issues,
since I already created another one for the dct:replaces issue.

Regarding the first outstanding minor issue, Figure 3 has a prov:Creator
because
prov:Creator is the refinement of prov:Role that we introduced for the agent
associated to the creation of the document.

Best,
Daniel