Re: provenance links for proposed recommendations

Looking at all the mails, it looks as if prov-xml has it.

However, that can be done only when the files are available somewhere to do at least a redirection. Remember that, eventually, all the files must be available in a final form in the directory proper. But we have still time for that.

Ivan

----