Re: question on html rendering

It renders fine in Safari as well. I suspect that this should be fine in
future versions of chrome as both safari and chrome both use webkit.

Paul

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Can someone explain why firefox displays the following production
> "correctly", whereas chrome insists
> on displaying the closing bracket on the next line.
>

> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/releases/PR-prov-n-20130312/Overview.html#prod-entityExpression
>
> Does someone understand why the html is rendered in that way on chrome?
> Can this be fixed
> by changing the html?

> Professor Luc Moreau
> Electronics and Computer Science   tel:   +44 23 8059 4487
> University of Southampton          fax:   +44 23 8059 2865
> Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk
> United Kingdom                     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam