From: pgroth@gmail.com [pgroth@gmail.com] on behalf of Paul Groth [p.t.groth@vu.nl]
Sent: 11 February 2013 21:41
To: Provenance Working Group WG
Subject: prov-wg Implementation Report Review (Due Fri Feb 15)

Hi All,

You can find a draft of our implementation report at:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/reports/prov-implementations.html

A couple of notes:
- Please let us know what you think.
- Comments due by Fri Feb 15 so that we can process the comments in-time
- Thanks to Tim & Stephan for their usability comments.
- We will run the scripts again next week. So please if you have any more implementations or datasets that use PROV, or know of anybody who does, tell them there's still time to fill one of the surveys in. Given that we will add the acknowledgements next week.

Finally, thanks to Dong who did a brilliant job of generating the tables within the report.

Thanks
Paul

P.S. We now have more reported implementations (at time of report) than SKOS, OWL2, SPARQL, RIF, RDFa, and RDF :-)