Re: Adding GRDDL to FAQ

The prov:hasProvenance looks right.

We can always update. I don't know the process after the WG ends. But
definitely in NS is better than in tr

Paul

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu> wrote:

>  Paul,
>
>  On Feb 13, 2013, at 1:36 PM, Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl> wrote:
>
>  Oh that's neat.
>

>  Thanks.
> FWIW, you can run that transform and get _something_ out; it's not
> complete [yet].
>
>  Quick PAQ question: what RDF should I sneak into my comments to point to
> some random PROV-O document about that script?
>
>  <> prov:hasProvenance <my.ttl> ?
>

>  I wonder if your suggestion of providing a default translation would be
> helpful.
>

>  Sure would. I'm hoping that we can do that in the same way that we
> maintain the actual ontology (in /ns and not /tr).
> Then, we can keep refining it after the WG ends?
>
>  -Tim
>

>  Paul
>
> On Feb 13, 2013, at 17:23, Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu> wrote:
>
>  prov-wg,
>
>  I added a quick note about using GRDDL with PROV-XML at
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/PROV-FAQ#Can_PROV-XML_use_GRDDL.3F
>
>  Comments and feedback welcome.
>
>  Regards,
> Tim

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam