Re: Multiple XML schema files for a common target namespace (PROV-ISSUE-608)

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> In section 5.4.2,
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-prov-dm-20121211/#term-bundle-entity, you will
> see the sentence:
>
> A bundle description is of the form entity(id, [ prov:type='prov:Bundle',
> attr1=val1, ...] )
>
> I therefore think it would be very confusing to use the term
> bundleDescriptions to refer to the constructor of section 5.4.1

Agreed.

> A bundle constructor ◊ allows the content and the name of a bundle to be specified

what about <bundleContent> then?  I think that should make distinction
with <bundle> obvious, more so than the 'constructor' which you would
have to read PROV-DM with a lens to understand.

Thus in a way everything in PROV-XML is a description, <bundle> is a
bundle description, and <bundleContent> describes the content of the
bundle (ie. further PROV statements).

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science