Re: examples with blank nodes in prov-o html document

On Feb 12, 2013, at 2:59 PM, Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> It would be nice to have Provo examples that can translate into well form provn and valid according to prov-constrains.

+1

> It's not the case now.

I disagree.

> With an explicit identifier for usage, it would be.

That blank node is identifiable. Why a concern about a bnode Usage and no concern for all of the bnode Influences?
They are all just resources; identify to your hearts content.
It seems that you are concerned about a "round trip" back to RDF not looking exactly like the starting point. That is the nature of the bnode, and shouldn't be cause for concern.

-Tim