prov-wg schedule going towards PR (please read)

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:48:26 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "team-prov-chairs@w3.org" <team-prov-chairs@w3.org>
Hi All,

For editors (and actually everybody). Here's the schedule we worked out at
the last telco in terms of moving towards PR:

- Feb 11 - 15: Review Implementation Report
- Feb 21: At telcon vote on WG approval to go for PR
- Feb 25 - Mar 1: Review period for W3C membership
- March 4 - March 8: Director's call
- March 5: All documents including notes staged.
- March 12: Publication Date (Goal)

It's important that PROV-DC, PROV-AQ, and PROV-XML be ready for internal
review for the weeks of Feb 18 / Feb 25.

Reminder we have no telcon this week Feb 14. But Feb 21 telcon is important
as this is our vote on PR.

If you have any questions about the time-table, let us know.

Thanks
Paul

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam