Re: PROV-XML element ordering

Luc,

I haven't tested this yet, but is it possible that the jaxb
"Simplify" plugin could address this problem with jaxb?

http://confluence.highsource.org/display/J2B/Simplify+Plugin

It seems (again, untested), that you could use it and specify
some application hints for jaxb ("simplify:as-element-property")
for the attributes that would instruct jaxb to model
each attribute family (type, location, label, etc.) with
its own list rather than bundling them together as it
does by default with choices.

Curt

--
Curt Tilmes, Ph.D.