Re: congratulations: PROV is a Recommendation

I love happy endings.  Big thank you to the chairs and eveybody else.  Great personal experience, too.
Tweeted, google+,ed, LinkedIn-ed, etc.
-Paolo

On 30/04/2013 15:22, Luc Moreau wrote:

> Congratulations to all!
>
> PROV is now a recommendation and all our documents have been published.
>
> The W3C News release available at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/News/2013#entry-9805
>

> Thanks to all for the very hard work, till the last minute, on getting all those
> documents published. That's a fantastic effort.
>
> We will speak on Thursday!

Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org
School of Computing Science, Newcastle University,  UK
http://www.cs.ncl.ac.uk/people/Paolo.Missier
PGP Public key: 0x45596549  - key servers: pool.sks-keyservers.net