Re: provenance wg meeting minutes 2013-04-25

I apologize for not formally noting my unavailability for the next 4 weeks (3 now).

I also see this in the minutes:

Finalizing /ns
We agreed to move all schema/ontology files out of /TR into /ns. This requires restaging prov-links/prov-dictionary/prov-xml, after updating links to schema/ontology files

I note PROV-AQ is not mentioned here.  This may well be because Paul had already updated the ontology link in the staged copy of PROV-AQ, but I mention it now just in case.

#g.