Re: updates of prov namespace

Paul, Ivan,

On Apr 29, 2013, at 2:49 AM, Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl> wrote:

> Hi Ivan, Tim
>
> @Ivan: Can you update the namespace with overview.html in the /namespace directory?
>
> @Ivan: when I content negotiation for text/provenance-notation - should we get something back?
>
> @Tim looking at the concatenated version you point to mercurial urls for the dm and n (e.g. http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/prov-dm.html#term-Association) . Can we point to the correct dated urls? I think this is coming from prov-o?

I updated the links in prov-o to the REC URLs, and reran the prov namespace concatenation to reflect the prov-o updates:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/3a2127f3da8b

I also changed the "The following was imported" from the mercurial URL to the w3.org/ns URL, e.g.:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/5536b4712832#l4.7

@Ivan, the following need to be pushed to w3.org/ns:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/tip/namespace/prov-o*

 https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/tip/namespace/releases/prov-20130430/*