Re: updates of prov namespace

On Apr 29, 2013, at 08:49 , Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl> wrote:

> Hi Ivan, Tim
>
> @Ivan: Can you update the namespace with overview.html in the /namespace directory?

Done.

> @Ivan: when I content negotiation for text/provenance-notation - should we get something back?

You mean in /2011/prov/provenance ?

It would be nice indeed; after all, we have provenance syntax other than RDF. For a complete, and ideal picture, though, this is what we should have:

- Turtle file (we have those)
- RDF/XML (we can easily transform turtle files into RDF/XML with available RDF tools)
- provenance-notation, if you guys give me those:-)
- Prov XML, again, if you guys give me those...

I am happy to do the second item as soon as the turtle files are final (they are mostly stubs at the moment), but I am not sure how to do item #3 and #4.

Ivan

> @Tim looking at the concatenated version you point to mercurial urls for the dm and n (e.g. http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/prov-dm.html#term-Association) . Can we point to the correct dated urls? I think this is coming from prov-o?
>
> Thanks
> Paul

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/