Re: Change in repository location of 'staged' PROV-XML schemas

On Apr 26, 2013, at 18:05 , Stephan Zednik <zednis2@rpi.edu> wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> The schemas in /ns look good.
>
> The staged schemas under http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-xml/schema still remain, and I am not sure we want those to remain.
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-xml/schema/prov.xsd
> http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-xml/schema/prov-core.xsd
> http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-xml/schema/prov-dictionary.xsd
> http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-xml/schema/prov-link.xsd
>
> Re-staging may remove these.  If not, then please make sure they are removed as we want to ensure users reference the schemas in /ns.

Ouch. We may want to add the webmaster about this. There is of course the possibility to redirect these URI-s to /ns, but I am not sure that is acceptable (probably not). Are these URIs used out there in the wild? Are they referred to in the document? I hope the answer is 'no' for both of these...

Ivan

----