Re: dc review

Hi,
by "not described by any of the DC properties" we meant that is not the
subject of the description.
They are declared as the range of those properties you have posted. And in
some cases they
are just literals. To tell you the truth, I am not sure if the Classes are
used that much...
I don't know the reason why MediaType is a Class and not Title, for
example.
Best,
Daniel