Re: dc review

Thanks Tim.
I will deal with these during the weekend.

I had a quick view over the suggestions, and there is one comment regarding
AgentClass.
Agent Class is narrowing rdf:Class. The definition is "a group of Agents",
which is not
very helpful. I also thought that it was some kind of prov:Agent, but Kai
told me that it
is a term to define classes of Agents, rather than Agents.
For example, dct:Agent is *an instance* of dct:AgentClass (
http://purl.org/dc/terms/Agent)
Mapping AgentClass as prov:Agent might bring unexpected consequences, and I
 don't think we have the bandwith to deal with them now.

Best,
Dani