Re: PROV-ISSUE-642 (TomDN): Include example of provenance of a dictionary in the document [PROV-DICTIONARY]

True, but that would limit the example to the use of
wasDerivedByInsertionFrom, as all the keys of the starting lineup are the
same.
Technically, I could only show the players that are inserted into the 2012
roster, and remove all the hadDictionaryMember statements for
ex:2011_roster. This would still be valid, but less complete. We could
always do this in the document, and then refer to the full provenance in an
external file.

- Tom