Re: Primer staged ready for review

Thank you for your comments, Paul!

I think you are right that the final overview of capabilities are a bit buried in section 3 and worth highlighting better.  On the other hand, the complete example would seem to belong in section 3.  How about the following:

Section 3.11 The Complete Example
Section 4: Summary of Capabilities of PROV

Best,

Yolanda

Yolanda Gil, USC/ISI
+1-310-448-8794