Re: FAQ entry on influence/inform (ISSUE-592)

Hi Simon,

On 1 April 2013 11:52, Miles, Simon <simon.miles@kcl.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi Khalid,
>
>> This is not always possible in the sense that en entity e2 can be
>> influenced by an entity e1, yet e2 may not be derived from e1.
>
> OK, so my question from before was: can you give an example of such an e2 and e1?

Consider an activity a that uses two entities e1 and e2 and generates
copies of the two entities e3 and e4, respectively. e3 was influenced
by both e1 and e2, and so was e4. However, e3 was not derived from e2,
and e4 was not derived from e1.

best,
khalid